I have been teaching workshops for over ten years, within the community, at private venues and in my own workspace and studio. I am happy to travel around the region to teach at community groups, arts for wellbeing groups, schools and speciality projects. I can help to write arts proposals for funding applications. Please contact me for information. (see ‘contact me’ page).
This list is an example of the types of settings:
- Studio based – felt making days from beginners to more advanced
- Private tuition – individual or small groups
- Invited tutor for community – 2018 Solway Coastwise project and Mull of Galloway Lighthouse Trust
- Schools – specific projects to fit with curriculum
- Community day care – arts for wellbeing and social inclusion – Alzheimer’s Scotland
- Specialist projects – Kirkudbright Arts and Crafts Trail
- Arts and crafts groups – teaching new skills
- Mental health projects – themed and focussed on wellbeing
- Arts hubs –adults and children’s projects
I can accommodate up to 5 students in my own studio at the Mull of Galloway. This can be a scheduled workshop or a private family/friends group.